Pages

13 July 2013

Henry's New Trick

Henry has his first really good trick that he does on demand.  He will coo really cutely while squinting his eyes and smiling at you.  Here he is.  Oh, a little background for this video.  We went swimming earlier but the pool water was too cold.  Charlie was shivering and Henry cried whenever he touched the water.  We decided to go swimming in a REALLY full bath tub.  I don't normally fill it this full, but I thought that it would be fun.  Henry kept floating all over the place so I sat in the tub with the boys.  You can see my brand new bathing suit.  This is the second time I have been able to get a cute suit from JCPenny.  Also, Henry wasn't squinting as much during the video because the camera was pretty interesting to look at.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is so cute! We miss you guys.