- Got a job in American Fork and now he can bike to work!
- In an American Fork softball league with friends from our FHE group.
- Working on his MBA and is excited that after this class (in five weeks) he will be half done!
- Made new organization system of hanging numbers for clothes so he doesn't have to guess anymore at how many times he has worn it
- Loving the little time off between semesters.
- Working feverishly on a Hatch family movie.
- Reading LOTS of books.
- Enjoying cooking/cleaning/nesting...
- I decided that Easter needs to be a bigger holiday like Christmas or the 4th of July. I am not talking about the candy part being bigger, I am talking about the meaning and reason being more announced. It seems as though everyone says, "Remember Easter is about the atonement and resurrection of Christ, not candy. Here is some candy." The purpose of Easter seems to only be talked about in church on that one Sunday. I have decided that in our family, Easter will be specifically talked about each day of the week proceeding Easter Sunday. I am not sure how I am going to do this, but its going to happen.
- Preparing for Spring semester by reading the textbook.
- Made a neat FHE power point lesson about the Law of Moses, the law given on our day and trying to become perfect
- Looking for the last few baby items needed before the little boy comes.
- Has lots of crazy dreams about giving birth and being with my baby, I am super excited!
- I can't wait to be a Mommy!
Here is Annette's review of some good books she is/has read:
- "Complete Baby and Child Care"by Miriam Stoppard
weight/height/age chart for boys
in what temperature how much a baby should wear to bed
complete first aid for children
- "New Mother's Guide to Breastfeeding" by the American Academy of Pediatricians
why breastfeeding is so good for baby and mom
breastfeeding checklist to know your baby is feeding well
more weight/height/age chart for boys
facts for fathers about how great breastfeeding is
info on how many times a day breastfeeding should occur and how many diapers
dietary guidelines for the baby when starting to eat food around 6 months
- "Better Sleep for your Baby and Child" by Shelly K. Weiss
amount of sleep a baby/child should have broken down by age from 0-18yrs old
great information for all children 0-18yrs old about every possible sleep problem known to man
- "The Atonement: Fulfilling God's Great Plan of Happiness" by Earl C. Tingey
I am absolutely loving reading this book, it is giving me a much greater insight into the atonement
- "The Millionaire Mind" by Thomas J. Stanley
Such a great book, I wish I had read this book in my youth! Loving the great insights.
- "The Book of Mormon: Another Testament of Jesus Christ" translated by Joseph Smith
I am almost done reading it again. It is such an amazing book that I love reading over and over again.
26 April 2011
Better late than never, but here is our cake:
Red velvet cake (minus the red) put all together
First coat of frosting
Charles vacuuming out the crumbs from the trigger
The finished cake
Handle of gun up close, notice all of the "grippy" stuff
Looking down the muzzle, it says Glock 19 on it
Happy birthday Mommy!
The gun all a flame, we had too many candles
Yea, fun smoke pictures
07 April 2011
I have been growing nicely as well as the baby. Here are a few of his current favorites:
- loves being on my right side
- loves trying to be between by ribs (on the right side of course) and my skin
- loves pushing on vital organs
- loves wiggling ALL the time
- loves the early morning hours