Pages

28 September 2009

Language Development

Language Development is by far one of my hardest classes and I am struggling to understand a word in the book. Dr. Fujiki gives out study guides for each chapter which helps immensely to know what we have to know. Although I can find where the answers are in the book, I usually don't understand what it means. Our TA who is getting her Masters at the moment said that the book is quite hard to understand and even a bit hard for her. So, last week, I studied and tried to understand what it said for the quiz, but I ended up getting 3/15 points on the quiz, a little bit of a bummer. But on the quiz we took on Thursday, I got a 15/15!!! I was so excited when I checked my score online this morning. I am so excited that I am doing a little better.

No comments: