Pages

13 September 2009

Side Notes About Our Life


I had a calendar from Charles that I wanted to put up in our living room/kitchen, but there was no wall space for it, so I used a twisty tie from lettuce, a old spoon, and our cupboard door to hang it up.



Charles cleaned the carpet with his carpet cleaner and it looks marvelous now!


We have a creepy fence out side our front door that makes sounds that would be on a horror film. It is creepy during the day, but even more so during the night.


So, I went to a dentist for a cleaning and such. I didn’t particularly like the place because the hygienist kept yapping and not working. But the dentist gave me the very unfortunate news that my wisdom teeth needed to be ripped out of my head. I have had a deathly fear of having my wisdom teeth out after seeing Colleen get hers ripped out. I am planning to get a second opinion from another place before I am brutally attacked by the dentist. When the dentist told me the news, I started crying right there on the spot. I told Charles I would rather be in a car accident then get my wisdom teeth yanked out.



Charles and I went to the Utah State Fair Saturday evening and we spent most of the time looking and petting the animals! It was fun to use my animal sounds again. While I was taking some really close up pictures of a goat, it got a chunk of my hair and tried to eat it, but I was too quick for him and snagged it away from him.


I wanted to see the rodeo, but all the seats were taken way before it ever began, so we watched a few minutes and then left to see what else was at the fair.


We saw some HUGE cows! The owner said that they were pregnant and weighed almost an entire ton.


As Charles and I were in the turn lane to get on the Freeway going home from the fair, we got in a car accident. We had stopped, but the girl behind us was distracted with her dog and bumped us going about 3 mph. It jolted us. We pulled off to the shoulder and looked at the damage. She had nothing and Charles had a few little paint scratches. The girl felt so bad, but no damage was done and it was perfectly alright. I said that if she let me pet her doggy that all would be forgiven. Charles had been in a car accident when he was in college where he had rear ended someone and got rear ended. The other drivers gave him a break and so he thought that he would pass a long the favor to this girl.


After the accident I said that now I had been in a car accident, that I could now get my wisdom teeth ripped out of my mouth.


No comments: