Pages

11 February 2014

Henry Learning to Feed Himself & Creeper at Walmart

Henry decided that it was time to start using a spoon.  After an entire bowl of cream of wheat he has a nice 5 o'clock shadow.

http://youtu.be/QmIolFlejAE

Have you ever seen the website, Peopleof Walmart.com?  Let me tell you about the scariest/weirdest person that we saw at Walmart.  We went to Walmart the other day after Charles got home from work.  When we parked we saw the creepiest guy driving a raper van.  He had incredibly long, nasty hair and beard.   He purposefully ran into a huge pile of snow right in front of us.  A little weird.  As we walked to the store he just stared our little family down while he drove past us.  He was blaring some obscene music with his window rolled down in about 15 degree weather.  (This is Charles saying that the song was Rainbow in the Dark by Dio.  It's a song that only psychopaths and I know).  I thought for sure he was going to try to run us over.  I walked as close to the parked cars as possible so that I could dart through them if need be.  After we got to the front of the store we looked to see where he had gone.  He had gone back and parked right next to our truck.  Great...  The kids and I went ahead into the store while Charles hung back to make sure he didn't damage our truck or start a shooting rampage in the store.  Charles said that the rest of his appearance was even scarier than what I had even seen.  Nothing came of the guy, but it was a really, really weird experience.  I hate feeling vulnerable.

No comments: