A while back I made a Chicken Pot Pie for dinner. The next day I was reheating the left overs in the oven and when I took it out I spilt it all onto the floor. I wasn't going to waste it so I ate it right off of the floor. Charles thought it was hilarious and so he took a picture :)
We have this candelabra with red and white candles. I put it in front of the fireplace. Not a good idea. We turned on the fire while playing scrabble and it melted the top candle. The wax looked way cool though.
Some one door bell ditched us Yahtzee, cookies, and this onesie for Charlie. Thank you!