Pages

21 June 2013

The Life of Packing and Other Such Fun Things

Let's start with something that has nothing to do with packing.  Let's start with cuteness.  Henry here was playing on the couch, but got stuck in the crack between the cushions.  He couldn't roll out.
 Still very happy about life though.

Since we were getting ready to move we were trying to eat all of our leftovers and to not buy any more food.  Henry got to eat the extra sour cream and cottage cheese.  He loved them!
 Charlie liked to dig through boxes to see what he could find that was neat.  Here he is wearing Charles' knee pads.  This is the first time he gave me a cheesey smile.  Gah!
Once a cheesey smile begins, it takes a while to go away. 
 Charlie got so dirty one day.  Look at those filthy hands!
 But oh, how cute he is.
All tuckered out from a long day of playing. 
 I found the present I had bought for Charlie's second birthday.  He got to play with it early.  He loves that football helmet.
When I would lay on the ground to rest it would usually turn into me doing stunts with Charlie.  This is what Colleen and I used to do as kids.  I have a lot of fun memories doing this with her and all of the cool tricks that we thought of.
Here is the progression of the filling of our parlor with our things.
 That is our couch on the left hand side.  The cushions get put in the bottom of it for moving.
If you can imagine it, this room got much more filled than this, I just forgot to take a picture of it.

No comments: