Pages

01 April 2012

Charlie is Nine Month

Charlie is growing up so fast!  He is learning new things every day.  Being a mom is the best job I have had.  The best part is that the pay is great!  I get cute smiles, laughs, hugs, and just watching him grow and learn is my payment.  What pure, blissful joy that Charlie brings into my life!

Charlie had his nine month check up.  He weighed in at 15 1/2 lbs.  The doctor said that he still wasn't even on the growth chart for weight yet but it is good progress from where he was!  How exciting!  With the help of my mom who is a dietitian we have figured out some awesome foods with good healthy calories.  Charlie eats like a king; I am often jealous of his food.  Yummy Greek yogurt and avocados are the ones that I am always tempted to pick in while he eats.  I am so glad that Charlie's weight is getting better!

This is Charlie's new face that he likes to do a lot and thinks it's great fun when you do it back at him.  I don't even know what you would call it, kind of a scrunched face, with funny puckered lips.

No comments: