Pages

22 April 2012

Bottle!?!?

Charlie is officially on a bottle.  Gah!  I lost my milk and that is all there is to it.  Poor little kid was getting dehydrated and so he finally learned to take a bottle.  It took a lot of help from Charles to get it to work.  Formula is so darn expensive!  Thankfully my friend told me that Western Family sells some because when I went it took me 10 minutes of standing in front of the formula shelves before I found it; it was hidden.  It is quite a bit cheaper than the other brands which is nice.  I don't know how people bottle feed all their kids for the entire time.  Bottle feeding has still been unbelievably harder than breastfeeding.  There is so much to think about and remember.  Not to mention that we actually have to burp Charlie forever now, and still he will throw some up.  This morning he barfed half of the bottle all over the carpet and then 10 minutes later he barfed the other half all over Charles.  We haven't had to deal with throwing up for so long, I feel like I have a brand new baby again.  Well, here is a picture of Charlie bottle feeding; poor little kid gets awful smelling milk now.

No comments: