Pages

27 June 2011

Monday...hmm...baby...?

Monday but yet the baby has not come yet.  Two days late.  I am just very thankful that I am feeling great though.  I am feeling my time with continuing cleaning and such.  Today I made sugar cinnamon pretzels, but I don't think they turned out that great.  I need to do some more research on how to make them delicious.  I think I am going to the mall sometime to see if i can watch how they make theirs and maybe buy one if needs be to know how to improve mine.  I do think I have almost perfected my salty pretzels though.  They sure are delicious.  If I could let you all taste them through this, I would love to share.  I am planning to make some for the 4th of July (we will see how this works with when the baby comes), if not I guess I will have to make them for another occasion.

No comments: