Pages

02 June 2010

A busy two weeks

Last weekend Charles and I went to Twin Falls Idaho to visit my sister Colleen and her wonderful family.
The little girls loved playing with Charles and I.  We had such a fun time.

Here we are are at a super huge waterfall that we could stand behind.
Here we all are behind the falls.





There is an elk farm area which we drove past.  It was pretty neat since I had never seen elk before.  They look like they have fuzzy horns and as if they should be pulling Santa's Sleigh.
 

Here is the Soshone Falls, they were quite big and fun too watch.  I took a panorama picture of the area, but it still isn't stitched together, so that will be coming later.


Here is stinkbug Tara.  It is so funny that she crawls like this.





Tara really seemed to find these wood chips fascinating.  The funny thing is that as Tara was crawling Colleen noticed that she had become unsnapped and later that day Nathan found a wood chip in her outfit.
 The girls showed off their muscles to us.  It is so cute how children "flex" their muscles.


It was such a fun adventure to go to Idaho.

So although it is "Spring" in Utah, we actually got quite a bit of snow.  It was collecting on the trees with branches falling off of the trees.  It was quite crazy.


This weekend, Charles and I were in charge of the Field events at the Special Olympics which were held at BYU.  It was such a fun event and we are so thankful for the companies that sent their people to go and help out.  I am so thankful that TD Ameritrade sent so many people that were absolutely so wonderful and helpful.  I was so impressed with their people that I want to write their company a thank you note, but I tried to find where to send it and got way too confused.


Speaking of adventures, Charles and I finally say "Up".  Everyone has said it was a great movie, but I wish I had know that it was going to have such a great moral and message to it.  I love supporting movies like that.  I loved how the main couple had such a great marriage and that life was an adventure together.  

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Charles is so good with kids. He'll be a great dad.