Pages

21 June 2010

HAPPY FATHER"S DAY!!!

We want to wish all of the Father's a HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!

I finally finish all of my classes and took all my finals.  I am happy that my math class is finally over, but very sad that my ASL 201 class is done.  But on Monday I start Anatomy and my ASL 202.

This Friday Charles and I bought a couch, as pictured below.  We got it for a cheap deal off Craig's List.


Rose and Ben Hall are now officially married for time and all eternity.  They were married in the Salt Lake Temple.  Charles and I left plenty early to be able to make it on time, but of course there was one little section of traffic that took an hour.  We were consequently late to the temple, but Charles was able to get in just as the people were filing into the room.  I unfortunately forgot to bring my temple recommend and got to wait for everything to be done.  The reason that I forgot it was because I don't like hauling my purse around and since I wasn't doing work in the temple, I obviously don't need to remember it.

Rose was such a beautiful bride and we are so happy for her.  She had a beautiful reception at Ben's parent's home in Tooele.  We are so happy for Mr. and Mrs. Ben Hall!

After the reception we picked up my cousin Brent from the SLC airport because he will be talking a class at BYU.

2 comments:

Nathan and Colleen said...

Congrats on the couch. Is it microfiber?

Anonymous said...

I believe it is microfiber.