Pages

26 July 2014

A Little This, A Little That

Here they are, the three best kids.

When I painted the kitchen the boys wanted to paint, too.  They got to paint the bathtub with an old watercolor set.



I have to say that I love Elizabeth's clothes.   I wish I dressed as cute as she does.

The boys wanted a little photo-op.

They love having their photo taken and cooperate very nicely.



They do eventually get bored.  Henry is "driving" his hand on the clock and Charlie is "sleeping." 

Here is my cute little assistant giving directions to the models.

Then she got attacked by the little models.

As you have probably noticed, the boys seem to always be less clothed than socially acceptable.  It's summer, hot, and it cuts down on laundry so I am fairly relaxed about the whole thing.  Charlie does go and put clothes on himself at times, especially if people come over.  Here he is dressing himself.  He put his right arm in the sleeve backwards and needed a little help, but he does pretty well.  I like the twisted pants also.

Charlie totally looks hilarious in this photo, but that is not the point.  The point is Charlie's green onion sword in his pocket.  I have tons of green onions growing in our little herb garden and so I don't mind if the boys play with them.


So, a while back I made a list of some of the funny things the kids had done and then I lost the list.  I finally found it.  I may have included some of these already, but I can't remember.

- Henry ate rabbit poop at a baby shower.
- Henry bit my finger pretty hard while I was trying to swipe Charlie's vitamin out of his mouth.
- Charlie likes to squish ants with his finger and then runs to tell me about it.
- Charlie and Henry love all of the flies in the house and are very entertained by them.
- Charlie has an inaccurate perception of the word "dead."
- Charlie likes to add or take off the "y" at the end of words.  Examples: foody, drinky, pot instead of potty.
- When our friends the Drakes moved into our basement Charlie started to call them Grandma and Grandpa.
- Henry and Charlie learned the phrase, "Uh-oh spaghetti-o."  Henry says it, "Uh bee-oh Mom."


Here is a movie of Elizabeth laughing.  Around 1:30 is when she really gets going.

Charlie made his own computer.

No comments: