Pages

09 May 2014

Elizabeth's Cuteness

Now, for Elizabeth's close up.

Henry and Elizabeth.

Charlie and Elizabeth.

Elizabeth's first real outfit.  This is what she wore when Grandparents came.

The boys getting to know Elizabeth and learning to be gentle.

Her first smiles caught on camera.  Too bad she wasn't dressed a little cuter.  Oh well, at least she was nice and warm.  I like making sure my kids are warm and it drives me crazy if I think I could/should have dressed them warmer.  Sometimes Charles has to tell me that the kids are probably over dressed and could stand to shed a layer or two.

On Elizabeth's second Sunday she got all dressed up in her backup blessing dress (the first blessing dress I made fits!  Who says you need a pattern.).

Elizabeth is so strong!  I think she would have rolled over but her darned right arm was in the way.

Here are the boys wanting attention while I took photos of Elizabeth. 

How can I stop taking photos of her when she is so darned cute?

Here I am with all three of my kids.  At least I look good even though I never have photos of myself.

I still can't believe that I have three kids!  When did that happen?  I guess this officially bumps us out of the "young couple" group and into the "family" category.  When people see me with all of the kids or just ask the ages of my kids, I love to respond with, "Two, One, and Zero."  They always get big eyes.  Sometimes I will clarify that Charlie is almost three and Henry is a year and a half.  I had one lady ask me if I was done having kids after she heard the ages.  I told her that it was a possibility that I would have more.  She was floored that I would even consider it after having three.  I love seeing people's reactions here in Pennsylvania to having a lot of kids, and yes, three is "a lot of kids".

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

I agree with the lady. Three is a lot. ;)