Pages

05 September 2012

Charlie Being a Grown Up

My first memory of my childhood was sweeping our kitchen.  You know your parents were good when your first memory is of doing chores.  Charlie saw me sweeping the floor and wanted to help, too.  He had so much fun pushing the broom around the kitchen.  (You can disregard the HUGE project I was doing in the kitchen that day.)
 Charles needed to pull my car out of the garage to get a few things out for yard work this last Saturday.  To make it exciting he let Charlie sit on his lap while pulling out.  Charlie LOVED being in the driver's seat.  Once the car was off we let him "drive."  It was SOOOOOOOOOO CUTE to watch how much he loved the experience!  I like how Charlie is practicing "good" driving skills by looking backward while driving.

No comments: