Pages

22 February 2012

Story Time -

Staring:
Isaac Hall
Charlie Martin
Declan Coombs


Story 1:  Mr. Newspaper


Charlie:  What are you eating?
Isaac:  I bet you can't guess.
Charlie:  Something yummy?

 

Charlie:  Don't crawl away from me when I am talking to you!


Isaac:  See here, your mom gave me this Valentine's decoration to play with.
Charlie:  Mommy!  Look what Isaac stole!


Isaac:  No!  She gave it to me to play with. ... Right?
Charlie:  Mom, I can't believe that you gave Isaac some of your Valentine's decorations that I like to play with.


Isaac:  Ha!  Eye gouge, that is for ratting me out.  I think I'll call you Mr. Newspaper
Charlie:  But we didn't get in trouble.  I don't like that name
Isaac:  Doesn't matter.


Story 2:  Aren't I adorable!


Declan:  Look how sweet I am.  I am holding my hands so cutely.


Declan:  Ha!  Our moms aren't watching.  Eye gouge!


Declan:  Hey Mom, what's up? ... No, I don't know why Isaac left us.
Charlie:  Don't look at me, I am just an innocent bystander. 


Story 3:  The Middle


Declan:  They put me in the middle since I am the only one smiling.


Charlie:  Whatever, I bet I can get my head in the middle too.
Declan: Didn't work.

 

Declan:  Still in the middle!
Isaac:  I am going to karate chop you then Declan! ... Or...


Isaac:  Declan sandwich!  Ha!  Now you aren't smiling, you can't be in the middle
Charlie:  Dude, Declan, you are squishing my arm.


Isaac:  Fine, whatever.  I am going to look at the toy that is stuck on the wall then.


Declan:  Now we can sit here peacefully.
Charlie:  But I want to be in the middle.

- The End -


1 comment:

Myrna said...

Love the stories and your little models, too! So fun!