Pages

07 October 2014

Happy, Happy Birthday Charles Dear!

Yes, Charles has gotten one year older and wiser, too.  I made a big deal out of Charles' birthday this year because I have pretty much been a slacker for his last five birthdays.  And I also remembered to ask crucial questions a few months prior to his birthday.  We went out to Smokey Bones which is a fantastic BBQ joint here in PA.  Charles especially loves their smoked wings.  He got lots of presents; dress socks, Grilling for Dummies, key chain separator, Junior Mints, York Peppermint Patties, the movie below, knock off Rogaine, and a few other things that I can't remember.  I made him an oreo ice cream cake completely from scratch (that includes the ice cream).  I took homemade oreos to his work at lunch.  The boys had a hard time not being able to explore his work and that they had to give away the cookies without getting any.  He got a birthday breakfast.  And in a few weeks we are going to go glass blowing.

Charles is pretty much the best daddy and hubby ever!  We love him so much and are so grateful to have him in our lives.

No comments: