Pages

11 August 2013

Normal Little Life

Charlie is a very fastidious boy.  He organizes his trucks and cars.
His stuffed animals who wait patiently for food on the bar stools.
Henry is trying to show off his new incisors.

His animals love the bar.
Charlie's bookends.
It's always more fun to nap in groups.
This is me teaching ridiculousness.
This is Annette not helping the situation.
This is Charlie's best attempt at crossing his eyes.
This is the look on poor Henry's face most of the time now that he's teething.

This looks like I tried to dress him for the day, but really it was his choice.  And I thought I couldn't match clothes well.  Apparently I've matured somewhat in this area.
This is Charlie acting like a boy.  I swear I haven't taught him to do the Haka.  It's innate. 

He's eating the watermelon that I picked out.  BOY, it was good!
Charlie often copies Henry which usually takes form in laying down side by side and kicking things.
Charlie wanted mommy to try on his shoes.  A perfect fit.

No comments: