Pages

11 November 2012

Snow!

It snowed here in Grantsville!  Charlie really loved it.  We went out in the morning to wave bye-bye to Daddy as he left for work and Charlie REALLY wanted to play in it instead of being wrapped in a blanket.
Here is our backyard!  I love that it was so cloudy that you can't see the mountains.
Our back stairs were quite snowy; our cat didn't care for that since she often hangs out there.
 The snow looks really neat on our mailbox.
I made this cute little wreath from weeds in our backyard for the fall season. 
But at our house we have quickly moved past the fall season and are ready for Christmas.  Charlie doesn't bother the tree much.  He will softly touch the ornaments, but never anything violent.  I put our tree up early since I might not have the energy after the baby is born.

1 comment:

Myrna said...

I love the new photo--such an attractive photo of all three of you! Your Christmas tree is gorgeous. If mine looked like that, I might like Christmas trees better...