Pages

01 December 2016

Happy Henry's Fourth Birthday

Henry has turned four years old!  He was very excited to be four and is loving every moment of it.
Henry is such a loving and happy boy.

 He cares about specific things in his life, like BYU and hair.  But couldn't care less about other things like how he dresses himself.  Two pairs of undies, ok.  Pants on backwards, oh well.  Shirt backwards and wrong side out, no biggie.

Henry has a great imagination that never stops to amaze me.  Yes, that is him under the shopping cart.  I guess errands got boring.

He comes up with the craziest stories.  Most of what he states as fact are the farthest things from the truth, but they are grand tales of adventure and intrigue that keep us guessing.

He loves being in front of the camera and always loves to give us great smiles all of the time.

Even when shopping, and I want a photo of something I like, he makes sure to get in the picture.


Henry loves his siblings.  He loves being the middle child.  He gets to have a buddy both older and younger than him.

 Henry loves to compliment everyone on what they are doing.  I often hear, "You are a good sweeper, Mom." or "You are a good cooker, Mom."  He often also tells me how beautiful I am about five times a day, especially after I have just done my makeup and hair in the morning.

Henry has a great personality that exudes through his smile and his constant stories. 

We love having him in our family.  Life wouldn't be the same without him.  Henry brings joy wherever he goes. 

No comments: