Pages

07 April 2011

Enlarged in Size and in Spirit

I have been growing nicely as well as the baby. Here are a few of his current favorites:
  • loves being on my right side
  • loves trying to be between by ribs (on the right side of course) and my skin
  • loves pushing on vital organs
  • loves wiggling ALL the time
  • loves the early morning hours

We have our crib! I love it SO much and I have already put it up. The major things that I love are that it is collapsable, can fit through doorways without having to be collapsed, and it has wheels with brakes. It will make it very easy to move the baby out of our bedroom during nap time if I want to be in our room during that hour. Also as a major side benefit, it was a lot cheeper for the crib, mattress, and bedding than normal size cribs which saved us about $100!
General Conference was amazing!!! After every talk I said, "That was the best talk ever!" Maybe GC was unusually good, or I am finally mature enough to appreciate GC so much more than ever before. I think it is the latter. I really can't wait to read them all over again in the May Ensign, but in the mean time I am going to be re-watching them on iTunes. On Saturday it was such beautiful weather which reached 70 degrees! But on Sunday it was cold and snowed on and off all day! Here are some pictures from our bedroom window of the beautiful snow. Hopefully it will be the last of the season . . .