Pages

16 August 2010

Lately... Just a Bit Crazy

So I started writing this a while ago, but here it is anyways....

Charles started his MBA and has been quite busy. I guess until we are both out of school we will either be at working or studying. I a sure that we will time to do things, but it will probably be kept to a minimum.

I have to favorite holidays, 4th of July and Christmas. Once one is done I start getting excited for the other. I am especially excited for Christmas this year because that will be our one breath of fresh air from schooling. We will have our little breaks between semesters, but I don't know how many of those will actually over lap.



I will be done with my Summer semester at BYU of ASL 202 and Human Anatomy. I loved ASL as always, but Anatomy was AMAZING!!! It was by far the hardest class I have ever taken, but my most fun class I have ever taken! It was a fascinating experience to learn all about the human body and how it really works. I love knowing all of the names of all the bones, muscles, nerves, arteries, veins, organs... I LOVE KNOWING IT!!! It is so fascinating, I can't even express all my feelings about how much I loved it. I truly do recommend for everyone to learn all about the body. I feel so much more informed and don't feel like when I have to talk to doctors that I will be completely lost about every word coming out of their mouth. My favorite part is calling everything by there exact name and not having vague terms.

As far as the house goes, our closing date got pushed back again and will be, at this point will be at the end on the first week in August. So hopefully we will move in by August 14th!

So I want everyone to know that flying on United Airlines is the worst choice that you can make. Our flight to and from Arizona weren't the most pleasant of experiences. The flying part wasn't too bad besides the fact that they changed our gate for the flight and we almost missed it. All of the preflight stuff was terribly to deal with. The flight times kept being changed so many times before, it was quite annoying. As well just working with their customer service was awful, not because of their bad customer service ability but because of their corporate rules, guidelines, and system of handling with things.

I have to major biffs with society:
#1 Corporations that do not listen to their customers or employees and have procrustean ways of dealing with things instead of having more individualized ways of doing things (aka: the company for which I work for).

#2 People that refuse to realize that people are different and have different talents. I know I am at fault for doing this myself, but I am trying to change my ways after having a minor encounter with a person (no one that reads this of course) that did not realized I was different. I notice that this usually happens when a person is extremely talented and just can't see how it could possibly be hard.

No comments: