Pages

24 March 2014

The Boys Growing Up

I have been gathering a photo of the boys every two months of their life.  I don't try to purposefully take photos of them at the intervals, but there is always something, even if it is a really funny photo of them.  It is fun to watch them grow up and to see them next to each other at the same age.  I put the photos in age order with Charlie first and Henry's corresponding photo next.

Newborn


2 Months


4 Months


6 Months


8 Months


10 Months


1 Year 


1 Year 2 Months


1 Year 4 Months

(Henry is showing me how to pray.  Folding his arms and pointing to his "eye" to signify closing them)

1 Year 6 Months

1 Year 8 Months

1 Year 10 Months

2 Years

2 Years 2 Months

  
2 Years 4 Months

2 Years 6 Months 

2 Years 8 Months 

1 comment:

Myrna said...

I am glad you gave a who-is-who guide, because those boys look quite a lot alike! And in one set of pictures, they are both wearing the same shirt, I think--which is absolutely normal for siblings--but I thought to myself "This could be the same boy!" What cute boys!