Pages

03 March 2012

“Mirror Mirror in my Hand, Who Is the Fairest of Them All?”

While I get ready in the morning Charlie enjoys sitting on the counter and playing with anything within his reach.  He finds the handheld mirror fascinating.

We were going through my purse and reorganizing all of Charlie's stuff and Charlie thought that it was great fun that I let him play with my camera that I keep in there.  It is my old camera with a broken screen but still works.  I decided to take a few pictures of him with it since he was just loving it. Here he is just looking as adorable as ever.

Charlie isn't giving a great smile in this picture, but that is what is great about this picture.  Not only are his eyes tripping me out but you can see his cute bottom two teeth.  It has been pretty hard to get a picture of them since when he smiles you can't see his bottom teeth just like both Charles and I.

No comments: