Pages

09 May 2010

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Happy Mother's Day to our wonderful mothers and grandmothers.  We appreciate so dearly what they do for us and what they have done for us throughout our lives.

This past Thursday, I had my first major ASL test.  Prior in my other ASL classes, it was always a test where we wrote down what the instructor signed.  This test was given by having us sign things for her in correct ASL grammar ad signs.  We were assigned to give an interesting statistic and a neat fact.  I think I did pretty well because she seemed to understand everything that I signed.

Friday evening I took my friend, Rose's engagement photos.  They turned out pretty well.  I would post a few, but she doesn't want anyone to see them yet.

Charles gave me breakfast in bed on Saturday morning which was delicious and then he so kindly helped me work on my math homework.  After I got off work in the evening, Charles and I looked at a condo/townhouse in Saratoga Springs.  It was foreclosed on the builder, so it is brand new and at a great price.

This morning, Charles was up at 3AM exceptionally sick.  We really don't know how he got sick, but he was absolutely miserable.  It was so heart wrenching to see him in absolute pain and unable to sit up in bed by himself to get a drink of water.  I did go to church while Charles said he was going to sleep.  Charles unfortunately didn't get any sleep and had a hard time without me.  We had two wonderful Brothers in our ward that gladly came to give Charles a blessing.  Charles is feeling so much better and actually ate some rice and toast and it looks as though Charles is finally getting some rest as he listens to General Conference.

No comments: